Frequently Asked Questions:
1.) What are your candles made of?
- Asa Candle Co. scented candles are made with 100% all-natural soy wax, braided cotton wicks, and scented oils. We do not use any other additives or dyes-- just wax, wicks, and fragrance oils!
2.) Where are Asa Candle's made?
- All of our candles are hand-poured and hand-packaged in our workshop, in Murfreesboro, TN. We do not have our workshop open to the public at this time.
3.) What makes a soy wax candle different?
- Paraffin wax is refined from crude oil, and soy wax is made from soybeans, which is a renewable resource grown here in the US. Compared to paraffin, soy wax burns cleaner with no petrol-carbon soot. Soy wax also burns slower than paraffin, so soy wax candles also last longer.
4.) How long do Asa Candles last?
- As long as you keep the wick trimmed and only burn your candles for 4-5 hours at a time, 8.5oz candles will last approximately 45-50 hours, and our 17oz 3-Wick candles last approximately 60 hours. Trimming your wick before each burn and allowing a full wax pool is key to maintaining the perfect candle!
5.) How soon does my order ship after purchase?
- We make every effort to ship your orders as quickly as possible. Orders are currently shipped on Monday-Wednesday. All orders that are placed between Tuesday-Thursday will be shipped on that Thursday. All orders that are placed Friday-Monday will be shipped on that Monday, in order to protect the product's melting-point and ensure all orders are received in their expected condition. Currently, all orders are shipped from Murfreesboro, TN via USPS Priority Mail. You will receive a tracking number for your order when it is fulfilled.
6.) Does Asa Candle Co. accept custom candle orders?
- Due to high volume in orders, we are not currently offering services for customer orders. However, we plan to add this service in the future!
7.) What should I do if I receive a damaged order?
- If your order is damaged upon arrival please contact Asa Candle Co. within 30 days of receiving your purchase. We will do our best to resolve the issue immediately-- the customer will not be charged any additional shipping fees. Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the "Contact Us" webpage.
8.) Does Asa Candle Co. offer online gift cards (e-cards)?
- Yes! You can choose any amount starting at $25 or more, and email it directly to the recipient, or have Asa Candle Co. email it on a specific day, such as a birthday or holiday!
9.) Does Asa Candle Co. offer more than candles?
- As we are a small and growing business, we are currently only offering the promoted products. However, Asa Candle Co. is anticipating producing more fragrance goods in the future! We are excited to share our newest candle collection and other products with you soon!